To strengthen Koskisen Oyj ICT team, we are now looking for an innovative, resolute, and business oriented person to join in developing our digital services.
In the role of ICT Solution Specialist, you will work as part of the IT team and work closely with the ICT Solution Owner in the digitalization projects of the panel industry and service departments. You work in close cooperation with the business, identifying, analyzing, and bringing development targets into the development portfolio. You schedule and prioritize projects together with the ICT Solution Owner, and you can also work as a project manager or direct an external ICT project manager in projects. You report to the Group’s Head of Information Technology in your position.
- You know and are interested in learning about the company’s operational processes so that you can support them to perform in the best possible way and optimize them.
- You identify and develop digital capabilities to enable business growth and development.
- You work in close cooperation with our end customers.
- You promote continuous development and project management practices.
- You are analytical and data management is close to your heart.
- You are solution-oriented and enjoy working with people & teams.
We expect you to have a relevant university background (e.g. business), experience in application and system management, digitalization, and process expertise. You are genuinely interested in the field and ready to learn new things.
Even more importantly, you have a strong desire to develop and grow, as well as an attitude that drives things forward.
- Practical experience in project work
- You are dedicated to developing applications and processes.
- Experience in supplier cooperation
- You have good written and oral English skills; other language skills are considered an advantage. Finnish is considered as a plus.
- You know lean and/or “six sigma” methods.
- Experience from various digital solutions
We offer you an interesting position in our company. Koskisen is an international wood processing specialist with more than a century of experience and known for its agility and ability to listen to the customer. In this position you have an opportunity to directly influence the success of the company by creating value. In addition to great and supportive colleagues, we offer Epassi benefits and an excellent Koskisen gym. The position is located in Järvelä but we work in a flexible hybrid model.
We look forward to hearing from you and your experience, so please, send your application with your CV and salary request by February 26, 2024. Please note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you have any further questions regarding this position, please contact Head of Information Technology Teemu Similä on:
Friday 9th February between 2pm and 4pm
Thursday 15th February between 2pm and 4pm
Friday 16th February between 2pm and 4pm
tel. +358 40 758 0538