KoskiForm is a high-quality Finnish birch plywood ideal for concrete formwork. Both sides of the board have a smooth, wear-resistant special coating.
KoskiForm plywood boards are ideal for system formwork. The plywood’s elasticity properties are well suited for long-term use and it stays straight despite variations in moisture levels. KoskiForm plywood board is suited to multiple end uses.
Advantages of KoskiForm plywood boards
- Ready-to-use forming board
- Smooth, durable surface enables multiple uses
- Easy-to-clean surface
- High load bearing capacity
- Environmentally friendly
KoskiForm plywood board applications
- System formwork and conventional formwork
- Wall panels for transport vehicles
- Farm construction