KoskiRuby is a Finnish birch plywood, ideally suited as a material for different types of floors due to its slip-resistant coating.
KoskiRuby is a durable birch plywood coated with a hard-wearing slip-resistant film. A slip-resistant hexagonal ruby pattern is hot pressed onto the film surface of KoskiRuby plywood panels.
KoskiRuby plywood maintains its anti-slip properties under a wide range of climatic conditions, and therefore is an ideal material for demanding applications.
Advantages of KoskiRuby plywood
- High load bearing capacity
- Hard-wearing surface
- Slip-resistant surface
- Environmentally friendly throughout its life cycle
KoskiRuby plywood applications
- Floors of transport vehicles
- Construction scaffolding
- Stages, terraces
- Sports fields and facilities
- Playground structures and equipment