KoskiSound F is a birch plywood panel offering the new combination of fire-resistance together with good sound reduction properties and fulfilling the demanding requirements of EN 45545-2.
KoskiSound F is made from Finnish birch plywood with a composite sound barrier core and is designed to provide a safe, sound reducing floor solution. The faces of the board are coated with a specially designed overlay which provides greater fire protection. KoskiSound F fulfills the demanding requirements of EN 45545-2.
KoskiSound F birch plywood has a smooth and durable surface; it does not contain any hazardous chemicals and has low formaldehyde emissions. KoskiSound F is suitable for wide range of application and its surface can also be painted or further overlaid.
The combination of improved fire resistance, excellent sound reduction properties and high quality Finnish birch plywood provides an innovative solution for the design of train and tram flooring.
Advantages of KoskiSound F insulation panel
- Improved fire-resistant properties fulfilling the demanding requirements of EN 45545-2
- Achieves R10 against Hazard Level HL 3
- Functional surface designed to give excellent bond strength with structural adhesives, e.g. polyurethane/epoxy adhesive and others
- Suitable for a multitude of uses
- Surfaces can be painted or overlaid
- Smooth and durable surface
- Easy to machine
- Environmentally friendly product
- No hazardous chemicals
- Low formaldehyde emission
KoskiSound F sound insulation panel applications
- Train and tram floors