We paint exterior cladding panels with ecological and water-soluble paints. Our efficient vacuum coating method ensures standardised and controlled conditions. Our range includes both primed and painted exterior cladding products.
Primed and painted exterior cladding products
Our exterior cladding boards are available with standard or customer profiles. A mould prevention treatment is also available for exterior cladding. A well-planned, professionally completed and painted exterior cladding made from sturdy timber (20–28 mm) will delight generations to come.
Benefits of priming exterior cladding
- A uniform finish because the wood’s moisture and painting conditions are always constant
- Creates an excellent adhering surface for the top coat of paint, which means the surface finish will have better resistance to weathering
- Protects the wood from moisture and sunlight before the actual surface painting
- Speeds up the painting process if the surface is to be painted directly after installation
- Gives the builder time if the topcoat is to be painted at a later date
- The primer we use (water-dilutable Teknol 1881 alkyd paint) fulfils all the requirements for an exterior cladding primer
- A new and modern tinting system offers thousands of shades for the customer to choose from for their exterior cladding
Benefits of painting exterior cladding
- A uniform finish because the wood’s moisture content and painting conditions are always constant
- Due to the final treatment, the panels have better resistance to weathering
- Protects the wood from moisture and sunlight
- The ready topcoat reduces the amount of work at the building