As its name suggests, KoskiFlex is an extremely flexible thin plywood made from birch. KoskiFlex thin plywood is available in thicknesses starting at 0.4 mm, in which case the plywood has either two or three veneer layers. The advantages of its flexibility are best displayed in plywood panels with a thickness of less than 2.0 mm.
The strength and flexibility of KoskiFlex thin plywood creates unlimited opportunities in different product applications. The wood raw material we use is procured from sustainably managed forests. As a material, thin plywood manufactured from birch is an eco-friendly and easy-to-recycle option.
Advantages of KoskiFlex thin plywood
- light and flexible material with good strength properties
- homogeneous, consistent and light surface
- good machining properties, can be cut with both laser and waterjet
- easy to stain, wax or lacquer
- good drawing and printing quality
Applications for KoskiFlex thin plywood
- business cards, postcards and different printed materials
- design lamps
- models, toys, jewellery and design products
- product packages